If I were CHILI ¿

Chili ? Anyone knows ? Do you ever find it or maybe eat it ? Yeah, it's the famous plant in 2014 beside eggplant according some of people in Indonesia :D When you go to garden with many kinds of plant, you will interest with chili because of their body and colour so strange from other plant. The most chili that I like is red especially Capsicum Frutescens which is so hot for me.

If I were CHILI, I can rich of goodness☆☆☆

If somebody eat me, they will like me.
First time you bite me, you feel uncontroll but you can't stop your eating because i can change your lush to eat me again, again, and again. Some people eat me when they got problem and wreak all their problem through me. They can feel relax after eat me and forget all of their problem.

If somebody try to eat me, they will have colourful life.
They never predict how spicy i am through my flavor that can't loose during a few minute. Spicy that I give to them can make they life not flat. Sometime they process me to be powder and sow me to their foods. They believe that I can change all of foods to be delicious to eat and they can get a energy from me that unforgettable.

If somebody never stop to eat me, I can help to loose their weight.
Capsinoid that I have, will produce Brown Adiposa cell tissue which is can decreasing and prevent increasing of weight. I harass all of fat on their body during I live inside. That's why overweight people always eat me anytime they feel their weight need to decreased.

Okay guys, it's all my reasons why I want to be a chili. Your comment in my blog will support all of chili in this world. SAVE CHILI TO AVOID AN EXTINCT !!! One chili for one soul :D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar